The goal is to narrow the gap between the top 15% or 20% and the rest of the sales force. Companies that have done this well have found that reps in the lower quartiles show productivity jumps of 200%.
Harvard Business Review
The buck stops with you and your sales team. Your top line revenue is growing, but not keeping pace with objectives. Your sales team is not aligned on a clear and customer-focused plan. They have too many priorities, too few hours in the day, and an increasing revenue target.
Grow Your Top Line with Focus, Motivation & Measurement
Sales and field marketing leaders understand the key to success is maintaining a laser focus on high-value customers and prospects. We can help you focus, motivate, and measure.
- Focus – Catalyst Strategies works with sales leaders to develop and align focused sales plans that strengthen market position, penetrate new markets, and/or launch new products and services in existing markets.
- Motivate – We help sales leaders build sales tools, incentive compensation, and organization plans to maximize team accountability and productivity and to deliver on revenue and profitability targets.
- Measure – We combine our knowledge of sales best practices and systems with our client’s unique situation to define repeatable and efficient sales processes and predictable forecasting.
Catalyst Strategies team members have an impressive track record in helping companies focus, motivate, and measure sales team to support aggressive revenue growth. Our services include sales plan development and sales enablement.
Sales Plan Elements
- Target customer and segmentation – Qualified customer profiles and needs
- Sales model – Direct and/or indirect route to market, typical transaction and cost
- Goals – Specific and measurable fiscal year objectives that define progress, including customer acquisition targets, average deal or transaction size, revenue targets, customer, or channel satisfaction, and renewal rates
- Core strategies – Theme describing how an organization will achieve goals, selected to focus effort on what drives success
- Organizational structure – team roles, responsibilities, and measurements
- Key initiatives – High-priority efforts that enhance or accelerate achievement of goals
- Budget – Financial and resource requirements and assumptions
- Governance – Set of processes or policies that guide decisions related to how the organization is directed or managed (for example, deal and pricing review)
Sales Enablement Elements
- Sales process optimization – Sales cycle definition and win/loss analysis that support pipeline growth and forecasting accuracy
- Sales materials – Sales and technical resources, including guides, playbooks, competitive analysis, proposal templates, and case studies
- Automated tools – Tools such as demos, ROI calculators, and content management systems
- Compensation and incentive plans – Incentive compensation, promotions, and recognition programs for selling teams
- Communications – Targeted plans by audience company, solution, or promotional content communications; may leverage a range of vehicles, including social media
Practical Plans to Achieve Your Goals
From years of experience in sales executive roles and consulting to industry leaders, we understand what it takes to ensure teams are motivated, aligned, and enabled to compete and deliver revenue while maintaining high customer satisfaction. Catalyst Strategies’ deep experience and sales best practices ensures our recommendations practical and efficient.
Call us if you need a plan to turbo-charge your sales results now and in the future.